Walls with stories Background

j

j

Thursday, 1 September 2016

Creative Thursday using paper of the month Jeepers Creepers

Today is the beginning of the new Holiday Seasonal Catalogue and you will find everything to create halloween crafts, thanksgiving ideas and of course gift giving to wrap it all up for the holidays. 

It is also - NATIONAL STAMPING MONTH: CREATE KINDNESS

Introducing the Limited-Time Create Kindness Card Kit

Create Kindness Cards

This month I am focusing on the new Jeepers Creepers paper collection.


I created two projects a Halloween Layout and a card layered using Tangerine and Emerald cardstock.  

I cut the Sugar Skull shape out the new Flower Market Cricut Cartridge

Then used our new Emerald exclusive ink  to stamp on the Sugar Skulls   I colored with various Shinhan Markers and our new Shimmer brush 

I added Gold Sequins and Bitty Sparkles that I colored with the Shinhan markers.

Don't forget that you can purchase the Stamp of the Month for $6.00 when you place a $50.00 on  http://cargren.closetomyheart.ca/
Happy Creating
CA

No comments:

Post a Comment