Walls with stories Background

j

j

Thursday, 11 August 2016

Well today is Creative Thursday and it is all about travel

I used to love as a child when we would travel by car across the country however my siblings did not because I was the one who got car sick...I am so happy grew out of it because there is nothing better than getting in an air conditioned car and go off in the direction of adventure...I did say air conditioned - that must be what was missing when I was young...just saying...

So today I created a card to celebrate where I have always wanted to go...Can you guess...?




Products used:

Paper pack Memo Fundmentals cut to fit then stamped image on top

Black Exclusive ink used to stamp the image of the hibiscus flowers and Aloha

Cashmere exclusive ink used around the outside of the card to frame and give it a distressed look

Stamp Hawaiian Hibiscus


Colored with Shinhan Markers

Question of the Day
Where would you like to travel and why?

Please feel free to join me in this creative journey and play along show me if I have inspired you by commenting and following me weekly...

Happy Crafting
CA

No comments:

Post a Comment