Walls with stories Background

j

j

Thursday, 4 August 2016

Today is Thursday August 4th My Birthday


I thought it would be cheesy to create a Birthday card so I created one that reflects me...



Here it is. Most people who know me, know I love everything Halloween so of course had to use our Stamp of the Month. I have orange red hair so had to be a marmalade cat...

I started by layering the purple and white striped sheet from the Enchantment paper pak onto Colonial White card base using the Bonding Memories glue pen. Next I stamped the image of the cat on Colonial White card stock and picked some eyes stamped them on the cat with Black ink, then colored the cat using Shin Han Markers various colors, oh joys of joys I then fussy cut the colored image of the cat and used the glue pen to stick the cat down.  Stamped on the sentiment "You are one Crazy Cat" and voila easy as that the card is done...

Products used with links:



Stamp of the month S1608 - yours with a 50.00 purchase for $6.00


2" × 2" My Acrylix® Block Y1003


Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad Z2105

5 1/2" × 4 1/4" Colonial White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack X1410


Enchantment Fundamentals Z3254

Bonding Memories™ Glue Pen Z553




ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Colorless Blender Marker Z2469
ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Marigold Marker Z2457
ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Golden Yellow Marker Z2452
ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Carmine Marker Z2448
ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Leaf Green Marker Z2454
ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Peony Purple Marker Z2462
ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Cerulean Blue Light Marker Z2449

I hope you enjoyed this blog show the love by joining my blog, commenting and sharing. We will see you again next Thursday for another creative project.

CA 

1 comment:

  1. Testing the link because no comments yet...lol

    ReplyDelete