Walls with stories Background

j

j

Saturday, 20 August 2016

Creative Thursday post on Saturday

This has been a very emotional week because of some very important influences in my life have left this world.  I am still very sad but I know they are no longer in pain and rest in peace and love.




Did you know that Close to my Heart now has some of our stampsets translated into French and Spanish?  Well we do and there are several in our new catalogue they will have an F or S in the number of the stampset.

I used both Happy for You C1660F and C1660 to make these sweet gems to celebrate a New Job and Nouvel Emploi. 

The cardstock colors are Base Poppy cut 3" x 6" fold in half, layered with Lagoon cut a 2 7/8" square and  White Daisy cut a 2 3/4 " square.

Exclusive Inks used Black and Poppy.

Tape used  E-Z Dots.

The markers are Cherry pink, peacock green, marigold and colorless blender.

Finished it off with our new shimmer brush.

If you like this show the love and comment or see what you can come up with using your Close To My Heart supplies and show me you photos of your creation...Don't forget to join my blog on the side either by following me by email or by hitting the follow button to get my Creative Thursday posts...

Happy Crafting 
CA

No comments:

Post a Comment