Walls with stories Background

j

j

Monday, 22 December 2014

D-Ring Binders are here

For all your Picture My Life's and regular scrapbooking. Easy to shift pages for timeline, bulkier project pages or themed binders. Or want to make a memory album for a grandchild, new bride that can be added to by other family members

Trendy canvas album with 1½" bindings for holding 12" x 12" projects. Perfect for using divided Memory Protectors™ such as Picture My Life™ layouts. Memory Protector capacity varies depending on thickness and weight of layouts. Non-expandable.





My Legacy™ Ruby Floral D-Ring Album


My Legacy™ Black D-Ring Album


My Legacy™ Lagoon Chevron D-Ring Album

Reminder: December SOTM is only available until December 31st!  click here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!


Enjoy the season. 
Carol-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment