Walls with stories Background

j

j

Saturday, 11 October 2014

Brae's Team So Happy with CTMH Blog Hop


If you have come from Tamara Lisowski's blog you are on the right track.

This Blog Hop is called So Happy with CTMH. As a fairly new consultant since April I been lucky enough to be on a great supportive team. I have had a chance to go to my first event and was welcomed with enthusiasm and openness. I have also been lucky enough to find another CTMH family here in Ottawa who are creative and supportive as well. So why am I so happy with CTMH it is the people all across the country. As well, the diversity of the products that can be mixed and matched to create scrapbooks, cards or home decor items. I love being able to share my love of creating unique cards and sharing my knowledge and products with friends and clients.




Just in this card alone I used the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge, Just Say it from the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge, ShinHan Markers, Washi tapes, Glacier cardstock on white card.


A couple of other cards 

On this one I used the Polar bear holiday stampset, Red Shimmer trimWashi tapesShinHan MarkersRuby cardstock on White card.

And last but not least I wanted to feature one of 10 Hostess reward stamp and can only be purchased with credits earned by hosting a Gathering either in their home, workplace or online.  All the Hostess rewards can be seen in the Idea Book on pages 4 - 10.  On the card above I used Be Jolly, products used are cardstock yuletide and flaxenGold Shimmer trim colored the wreath with ShinHan Markers and used Liquid Glass to enhance the hearts and make them shine.

For more information on products Shop and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me at grenier1928@rogers.com 

Now "Hop" on over to Julie Sinnott's Blog's to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!



                           Enjoy the tour! Carol-Anne

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! I too am constantly impressed by the warmth and acceptance I find when meeting CTMH sisters across the country and the US. Welcome to the family -- because it really is a family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love washi tape, and our wonderful CTMH family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reasons to be happy and super adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete