Walls with stories Background

j

j

Saturday, 26 July 2014

Time for another Challenge

This time will be an ongoing challenge every Wednesday I will present you with a challenge using a product(s) or technique from the Close to my Heart product line and your to create a card, scrapbook layout, mini book, 3D item or what ever your little heart desires.  I will provide a link to a video explaining the product or technique.  Challenge yourself - Showcase your Talents.

Sponge and Sponge Daubers

As well you will need to use: 
- two circles, 
- two squares and 
- 2 rectangles.  

You have until Wednesday July 30th to post on your blog and message me below the link to your blog.   Once you have messaged me I will update my blog with the link to each of the blogs and the blog names where followers can go to see the created items.

Those who participate will have their names put into a hat on the 30th of each month and a name will be picked out randomly and they will receive a prize.  I will send you an email to inform the winner and will then ask for the coordinates to send out the prize.

Be creative...Have fun
 Carol-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment