Walls with stories Background

j

j

Friday, 13 June 2014

You're the Bomb - Kaboom and Happy Birthday Two Toned Greeting Cards Challenge day 10 and 11


Products used
Free to be me paper Pack 

Stamp set
S1406 Kaboom June Stamp of the Month ($5.00 with an $50.00 order)

Exclusive inks
Z2116 Cranberry
Z2110 Buttercup

I cut two backgrounds in two different colours and patterns then cut in a wavy pattern.  Next placed the two different colours together on the card base and then embellished.   I used the second set on the next card





Products used
Free to be me paper Pack 

Stamp set
S1406 Kaboom June Stamp of the Month ($5.00 with an $50.00 order)
B1438 Banner Wishes 

Exclusive inks
Z2192 Pacifica
Z2105 Black 

If you do participate in the card challenge, place an order or join my blog there will be a draw at the end of the month for a Free to be Me Paper pack and a Stamp of the Month You've Got a Friend. To post a card challenge either email me at grenier1928@rogers.com and I will post or use your blog and put the link in the comments section.


Also if in Canada you can order any or all the products used in the card challenge through my online ctmh shop.

Please join my blog for the rest of the challenge.  I also challenge my other cardmaker consultants or friends to use mostly Close to my Heart products to create a card and post it in my comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment