Walls with stories Background

j

j

Monday, 2 June 2014

Your the Apple of my Eye Greeting Card Day 1 Challenge


This card was made with Stamp of the Month for May 2014.

Papers from Skylark paper package and Enchantment cardstock combo pack

Also coloured the background using various ink pads and sponge daubers and the apple I used New England Ivy marker set and Blush marker set

Added faux stitching and diamond glitter glue to add a little sparkle.

 I also challenge my other cardmakers using mostly Close to my Heart products to create a card and post it in my comments. To post a card challenge either email me at grenier1928@rogers.com and I will post or use your blog and put the link in the comments section.

If you do participate in the card challenge, place an order or join my blog there will be a draw at the end of the month for a Free to be me Paper pack and a Stamp of the Month You've Got a Friend.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Carol-Anne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Carol-Anne! Your card challenge has inspired me to create and post my card... finally! I have been meaning to participate since I saw it posted! The only thing is I can't seem to figure out to post a picture of my card, would you let me know how to do that so I can post it :)
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Post it in your blog and send a message with your link to the card . Interested people will then also be going to your blog.

      Delete
  3. Thanks! Here is my post! Love your creations! http://inspirepapercrafts.blogspot.ca/2014/06/card-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete