Walls with stories Background

j

j

Thursday, 19 June 2014

Happy Birthday and Thinking of you Greeting Card challenge Day 15 and 16


Card above has been made with Free to be me paper pak, B1419 Joyful Birthday stampset and various inks Holiday Red, Sorbert, Buttercup, New England Ivy, Pacifica, and Gypsy, Bakers Twin


Card above has been made with Free to be me paper pak C1571 You're the Best stampset,  Z2173 Slate ink and Z1764. Discontinued Just Blooms Floret Paper Flowers.

  The first challenge card was posted today please go and check out Inspire Paper Carfts Card Challenge

I also challenge my other cardmakers using mostly Close to my Heart products to create a card and post it in my comments. To post a card challenge either email me at grenier1928@rogers.com and I will post or use your blog and put the link in the comments section.

If you do participate in the card challenge, place an order or join my blog there will be a draw at the end of the month for a Free to be me Paper pack and a Stamp of the Month You've Got a Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment