Walls with stories Background

j

j

Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Graduation Greeting Card Challenge Day 9

Products used
Leftover strips of Free to be me paper Pack and other random strips

Stamp set
A1139 Congrats Graduate

X7177C Skylark Compliments

If you do participate in the card challenge, place an order or join my blog there will be a draw at the end of the month for a Free to be Me Paper pack and a Stamp of the Month You've Got a Friend.


Also if in Canada you can order any or all the products used in the card challenge through my online ctmh shop.

Please join my blog for the rest of the challenge.  I also challenge my other cardmaker consultants or friends to use mostly Close to my Heart products to create a card and post it in my comments. To post a card challenge either email me at grenier1928@rogers.com and I will post or use your blog and put the link in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment