Walls with stories Background

j

j

Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Doing catchup Greeting Card Challenge Cards 6, 7, 8

Card #6
Products used

Cardstock
Free to be me Paper Packet
Stampsets
Trim
Other



Card #7

Products used
Cardstock
Free to be me Paper Packet


Stampset


May Stamp of the Month You've Got A Friend

Exclusive inks
Z2171 Saddle Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
Z2116 Cranberry Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
Other

Card #8

Products used

Cardstock
X7177B Skylark paper package

Stampset

Various Exclusive inks Pacifica, Bamboo, Cranberry and Dessert Sand
Trim


If you do participate in the card challenge, place an order or join my blog there will be a draw at the end of the month for a Free to be Me Paper pack and a Stamp of the Month You've Got a Friend.


Also if in Canada you can order any or all the products used in the card challenge through my online ctmh shop.

Please join my blog for the rest of the challenge.  I also challenge my other cardmaker consultants or friends to use mostly Close to my Heart products to create a card and post it in my comments.To post a card challenge either email me at grenier1928@rogers.com and I will post or use your blog and put the link in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment