Walls with stories Background

j

j

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Congradulations - You're the Best Greeting Card Day 14 Challenge


The card above has been made with Free to be me paper package and 
X7177B  Skylark paper package
Stamp Set B1438 Banner Wishes and 

Z2173 Slate Exclusive ink


The first challenge card was posted today please go and check out Inspire Paper Carfts Card Challenge


I also challenge my other cardmakers using mostly Close to my Heart products to create a card and post it in my comments. To post a card challenge either email me at grenier1928@rogers.com and I will post or use your blog and put the link in the comments section.

If you do participate in the card challenge, place an order or join my blog there will be a draw at the end of the month for a Free to be me Paper pack and a Stamp of the Month You've Got a Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment