Walls with stories Background

j

j

Monday, 9 June 2014

3 X 3 All Occasion Greeting Card Challenge Day 5







Sorry Busy weekend

This card uses:
Free to be me paper package, 
Z2195 Lagoon Stamp pad and random scraps of material that was on my desk.

The flower is made of hearts inked and folded in half, arranged into a flower petal pattern by gluing and inserting each heart into the next in a circle .

Please join my blog for the rest of the challenge.  I also challenge my other cardmaker consultants or friends to use mostly Close to my Heart products to create a card and post it in my comments. 

If you do participate in the card challenge, place an order or join my blog there will be a draw at the end of the month for a Free to be Me Paper pack and a Stamp of the Month You've Got a Friend. 
To post a card challenge either email me at grenier1928@rogers.com and I will post or use your blog and put the link in the comments section.


Also if in Canada you can order any or all the products used in the card challenge through my online ctmh shop.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I am going to try and recreate!

    ReplyDelete