Walls with stories Background

j

j

Monday, 5 May 2014

What is coming up

Blog hop on May 8th

To celebrate National Scrapbooking Month Close to My Heart Consultants from across Canada will be having a a scapbooking only blog hop featuring layouts to really celebrate the month! We will be using any of our current papers or materials so you can see how they can be used to make some amazing creative layouts.

On May 8th after 8:00 pm start here and I will have the links where to hop to next. Stay turned...

Here are some images of already created layouts  If you would like to get Free to be me, Balloon Ride or Skylark papers and accessories  Contact me or join Carol-Anne's CTMH Cardstock Club

Free To Be Me

Balloon Ride

Skylark



1 comment:

  1. Hey Carol-Anne, I came to your page through the Brae's facebook page, thought I'd be a new follower! Great job on the blog, I really love the background! I'd love it if you visited my blog and became a follower too!

    ReplyDelete