Walls with stories Background

j

j

Friday, 2 May 2014

Carol-Anne's CTMH Cardstock Club


I am excited to offer my followers a unique opportunity to purchase
cardstock from Close To My Heart -- at affordable prices and in
manageable quantity -- through Carol-Anne's CTMH CardStock Club.

Here's how it works:
The first of each month participants of the CardStock Club will each
need to send to me $25(shipping extra).  Payment can be made in person,
by check or via Paypal to grenier1928@rogers.com .

Here's What you get:
·        THREE 12x12" sheets of that month's featured Close To My Heart B&T Duo
·        THREE 12x12" sheets of EACH of that month's FOUR complementing
color cardstock
·        ONE Exclusive Stamp Pad in a selected complementing color
·        A chart of the CTMH colors, indicating that month's selections,
plus next month's so you can plan your projects accordingly.
·        ...and a surprise goodie from Close To My Heart

Interested in participating?  New members can be added at any time, though I request at least a 3-month commitment ahead when you enroll. WHY? Because I purchase and have your kits ready well ahead of time, and need time to get the merchandise in stock.

These are the CTMH B&T Duos that will be featured for Spring/Summer 2014:
May:   Balloon Ride, with Sky Ink Pad
June:  Skylark, with Juniper Ink Pad
July:  Timberline, with Twilight Ink Pad
August:  Jubilee, with Honey Ink Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment